On 8 September 2010, a warm-hearted group of Goans in Southampton, United Kingdom ( UK ) happily met together to form a Voluntary Association to accomplish a purpose, namely the fostering of a Community Spirit among the Goan families living and working in Southampton and surrounding areas of the United Kingdom. They unanimously decided to name this Association as the
"Golden Goa Association, Southampton"
♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥
VIVA GOA - VIVA KONKANI - VIVA GOENKAR
We are proud to announce that Golden Goa Association, Southampton,
is now a Member of the
National Council for Voluntary Organisations, England
Membership Number : MEMBERVC/13810
The objectives of the " Golden Goa Association, Southampton" are as follows :
1. To foster a community spirit among the people of Goan origin, who are living in Southampton, United Kingdom, and to advance the development and integration of the Goan Community in the United Kingdom.
2. To meet the social and recreational needs of its members;
3. To organise social gatherings as may be determined from time to time;
4. To spread environmental awareness, with special emphasis on recycling and tree-planting; and
5. To promote animal welfare.
♥♥♥ We Stand for " Equal Opportunities " ♥♥♥
It means we do not discriminate on the grounds of Age, Sex, Race, Traditional and Cultural Background, Family Background, Sexual Orientation, Gender Reassignment, Religion or Disability.
Happy Visitors !